ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:19:02 -0400
Dearest Carol,

What a wonderful surprise to see you back here, also!!  Yes, it truly is
party time, and I'm all for it!  Smile

I accept with gratitude this that you wrote:  God will honour and bless
you, dear sister, and He will bring you through this time to a new
beginning.  Never have I had such faithful sisters and brothers as you on
this list have been to me.

Carol, I pray that God has brought you through the physical suffering you
have been experiencing, and that total healing is yours this day!

In His Love, and a big HUG from me,
Helen