ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Borg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:14:31 +0200
Hi there Coco,

Welcome to this list.  I am Charles from Malta, Europe.  I am sure that you will be a part of our little family in no time at all.

Blessings from the small isle,
Charlie
p.s. y'all may be interested to know that there was a small feature about Malta on BBC world service news.  It's nothing
to brag about but to pray about.  Many brothers and sisters are continually lost in the Mediterranean in their quest for a
better place to live.