ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:36:29 -0400
Phil,
I'm sorry, somehow I missed this post when you originally sent it.  I
believe you about the nice dopers.  Chris really can pour on the
charm.  I hope that he's a bit baffled about why it doesn't work on
us any more.  by the way, the bike that we gave him has been
trashed.  He said the brakes gave out.  He could be right, but I
don't know.  Fortunately, we knew that it wasn't a very good bike to
begin with so we really don't care.
           He has been hired at Burger King now.  Also, he is
beginning to hand out our phone number on job applications that he
fills out, which means that I'll probably hear  from him every day
for a while.  That will keep life interesting.
Kathy