ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:54:06 -0500
Hello All,
Father, In Jesus Name I ask you to heal Sharon quickly, and I pray for
divine appointments with really special people in all of the new
places she goes.
Send your angels with her and bless her care givers with wisdom and gentleness.
In Jesus name, amen.
Pat, thanks for sharing the request with us.
Blessings to you all.
Donna