ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:27:40 -0400
Hi, Vicki,

I haven't been on a retreat like that for many years, but you bring back
the wonderful memories of peace and a communing with the Lord that is
difficult to achieve amidst all the noise and hubbub of living in this
world.  I'm so glad you were able to have that experience.

Will pray for you a special, strong, body and mind this evening as you
study for your exam.
And I know He will provide!!

In His Love,
Helen