ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 00:39:23 -0700
I'm glad to comply by briefly introducing myself, however, I don't plan
to post frequently since I'm engaged in many other things, and my
principle object is to grow in Christ and find my security in Him.  I
have a rather extensive background in legalism, and asked Christ to be my
personal savior in 1984, although I only more recently resolved to stop
trying to improve myself strictly by my own efforts, and to meditate in
the things of the Lord that He might provide and guide me into the things
that are good.  As Pat wants to hear all about my walk with the Lord, I
will remark as follows:
She probably already knows me, as I've corresponded with her a bit at
FERGUSONENTERPRISES.COM but, as I seldom have sufficient money for the
things I dream of, I have bought some smaller items from her and been
therewith content.  Mr. Grant Metcalf has edified me and should feel free
to comment about me if he so desires.  I heard or found out about the
EChurch group by doing a search on Google.com to find my friend, Grant
Metcalf, with the term Bible, because I wanted to find reference to the
Bartimaeus Bible Conference on the Web.
 Surprisingly, I found people I could identify on the page such as Pat
Fergusen and Phil Scovel, with whom I am familiar.  So yes, I am
interested in reading and being able to post to the echurch mailing list.
 I know Phil Scovel through my work with the Parrot, and Grant Metcalf by
discovering him through the Bartimaeus Bible Conference, and Pat Fergusen
through Fergusen Enterprises.  I didn't want a pile of mail, so
subscribed to one of the digest formats, but although it at the top says
it contains 49 messages totalling 2922 lines, it in fact lists only 11
message topics, and having read the digest in its entirety, I can tell
you it really only has those 11 messages and may have been truncated.
Thanks,
Dan
Below, I compile together some communications from Vicki:
Good to hear from you, Dan.  With the number of people you know here,
you'll
be right at home.  Enjoy, and welcome.
If you care to share how you found out about the list, and your reason
for
joining, the list moderators would be interested to know.
Blessings,
Vicki, List  Moderator

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!