ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:09:37 -0700
Ann came home late last night. Because her sister is here until Saturday,
she decided to return to her condo until then. My suggestion would be to
wait about calling until after her sister goes and we'll keep you posted as
to where she is.

And a reminder about the broadcasts on ACBRI which will be used to create a
scrapbook on CD for Ann. We'll be reading the emails you've sent, and
playing any voice files and phone messages.

Send emails or voice files you record on your PC to:
Or, leave a voice mail for Ann at:
206-888-4332 (206-888-4Deb Please don't use a cell phone for this as the
quality is too poor.

And finally, you can listen to the shows where this stuff will be played at:
http://interactive.acbradio.org
on Saturday night at 8:00 PM Pacific with me and Sunday afternoon at 2:00
Pacific with Rick Lewis.

Thanks again for all your prayers, good wishes and offers of help.