ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:33:58 -0500
John,

Thanks so very much.

I'm going to save all these messages and print them up. I've started
writing a Thank you message but haven't finished it yet. lol. I started
writing it before I even read any of these messages. lol.

My intentions were to get on line on Saturday, but I was really busy,
though my computer was on, I was not up here. lol.

So, if you did message me, I didn't see it, and I do apologize to anyone
who messaged me and I didn't see it. lol.

I will get that email done and get it sent, but got a lot of messages and
catching up to do. <grin>

Thanks much to all of you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson who is super tired lol.