ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:24:30 -0500
Hi Amy,

I have a friend who saw the movie in discriptive video, and she said it was
excellent. BTW, If you all go to the video store right away, you can
purchase the movie The Passion Of The Christ and it does have the
discriptive tracks on it, along with the Sub titles all read in audio as
well. I have a friend who is in New York now, and she rented it and called
me to tell me. I'm going to order this movie on DVD this morning.

I'm glad you mentioned this, Amy.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson