ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 14:35:20 -0400
Rhonda,
It wasn't just that I couldn't touch him, it was that I couldn't explain to
him why he couldn't come home.  He had no idea of the choice that we had
been given.  the chaplain has visited with him now and explained
everything.    I think that he is seeing how his actions are affecting a
lot more people than he intended, but, as a mom, it hurts to say, "no, he
can't come home."
Kathy