ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:51:47 -0400
Carrie,

I hope your mom comes out of the operation all right.  Triston's mom had
something done on her neck last year and she's still having trouble.  What
is the surgery, do you know?  Father, keep your hand on the doctors and also
give comfort to Carrie and the rest of her family as her mother goes through
the surgery tomorrow.  We believe you now Father by faith, and we ask tht
you would surround them with your love, grace, and mercy.  We plead the
blood of Jesus over any of Satan's tactics.  In Jesus Name, Amen!!!