ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:15:54 -0700
Hi Angel,
Yes, I have a book courier which is basically the same thing, except that I
took the kjv version off their website.  It is a wonderful device because
You can go anywhere and listen as you go.
Glad you got it.
I will answer your other letter to me when I have a bit more time.
God bless.
Love in Christ,
Vinny