ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:21:32 -0600
Hello everyone,
First of all, I've felt that Rick Warren was out of order since I saw
the text of his "prayer" when the current president assumed office.
I will be spending some time praying for him and all of his flock.
People in leadership are tempted harder.
I'd also like  to request prayer for our family.
My family is in need of a new place to live,
and an increase in income.
I'll write back later and introduce myself.
Thanks for the warnings about false teachers.
Donna