ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:36:13 -0400
Yes!  I really like these novels!  I visited Amish country while in Pa,  Ben
and I rode in a carriage it's neat that a group has such strong convictions
that they are willing to follow them even if the world think they are weird.
It is sad though, they seem to follow more rules and don't know of the real
love of Christ,  like in the  Shunning,  the main character is shunned, or
not spoken or fellowshiped with by her church members because she plays a
guitar and sings songs other than hymns! it is a good book though!
Rhonda