ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:04:26 +0000
Well you probably want to better yourself and hope it improves your chances for employment.  Father in Heaven thank you for Rhonda wanting to improve herself and because of you no matter how it turns out we know we have a brighter future we have in you.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries