ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:56:42 -0600
I know this is pretty trivial but the weather today, and for the next few
days, is Colorado perfect in my book.  It reaches about 80 degrees by early
afternoon but drops back down into the seventies very quickly.  Nights are
dropping to 50 to 55 degrees.  Wonderful sleeping weather.  There is often a
light breeze.  It is really neat to feel a cool breeze but feel the warm
rays of the sun on your skin.  It was partly cloudy today, too, making the
temperature about perfect.  This time of year in Denver is so pleasant, it
is something to be very thankful for.  It is 58 degrees right now and it is
almost midnight.  I'm looking forward to the weather in Heaven.  Come on
Jesus.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com