ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:29:53 -0400
I hope I have not offended you in any way, but I hope and I pray, that
it does not take some catastrophic problem to open your eyes to the
mericals that is happening all around you every day.  I just pray that
you don't deny people of there own testimony, listening to peoples story
is so refreshing, I can never get sick of listening how people come to
know GOD as there personal savior.  I will never get sick of hearing
something that GOD has done for them, or is doing for them currently...
I could sit here probably and tell you horror stories about myself, the
trials and tribulations that god has put me through, that would take you
an entire day to read, and that it would turn your socks inside out. If
I did not believe in god and that he could do the stuff he has done and
still does, I would not be where I am today.