ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Teri Van Pelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:45:25 -0400
New thoughts from my heart :

Resentment is like quicksand.  It sucks you under as well as anyone who
attempts to save you with out a secure leverage to steady them as they pull
you in to safety.
Resentment is also like acid.  It eats a way what is good and bad.  Leaving
nothing to salvage from its destruction.

But, there are 3 antidotes to get rid of resentments.  Faith, Hope and Love.
Faith calls me to seeing a greater vision beyond myself and my
circumstances.  When I choose faith, I look for His will and not my own.
Hope tells me that what I am experiencing is not the final outcome of any
situation.  As long as I have hope, there remains an open heart for greater
possibilities.
Love, challenges me to remain loyal and committed to the One who has
granted me the gift to obtain all three.
  Love, Tee