ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:53:05 -0400
Well Phil, they didn't treat us as a married couple, at one point
saying to Todd, let's let Your mother know what's going on, and not
even mentioning me.  That's all.  Basically, his parents don't see me
as Todd's wife so now that there gone, we can get back to our lives.

Lelia

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info