ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:41:03 -0400
Hi Guys,
Well, yea, I made it through my back log of messages and I must say, you
guys can be interesting at times. First of all, Carri, it’s good to have
you back. Now we just need to work on one more stubborn old mule and I’ll
feel almost like my whole family is back together. Grin.
:hil, interesting dreams while I was away. I think that you’d make a
great street walking, cross dressing comedian. Mjust one thing, you
seemed to make a lot of mention of your underwear. I hope that you
thanked God that you were, at least able to keep them! Let’s face it, it
could have been worse with electrodes placed, well, I’ll leave the rest
unspoken, but I think that you get my drift.
Pat, please stop drinking water altogether until this situation of yours
is resolved. If you drink too much water you could really reduce your
electrolites and go into shock and make matters worse. Please stick to
gaiderade or some other sport drink of choice.
Julie, it sounds like you’re seeing a light at the end of the tunnel in
your job situation. Praise God. At least you are finally heading in a
direction with a plan in mind. I know that this was a long time in
coming.
April, I’m so sorry to hear that you are in the thick of battle again
with your health. I pray that the antibiotic works and that your foot
will be doing better real soon.
Paulette, I’m sorry to hear about your mother. I was especially sorry to
read that you were alone when she passed. I hope that your family is
caring for you.
Chris, congrats. I hope and pray that all goes well with you.
Brad, you are amazing! It’s good to know that a brother like you, with a
great memory, is praying for me.,
Ned, I really admire your confidence in the lord. I’m also impressed with
how flexible you are. I don’t know if I would be so comfortable changing
drivers so often. I like to stick with the familiar. Maybe I’m just not
adventurous enough.
Lelia, glad to hear that you are successfully swapping germs with Tod. It
truly must be a marriage made in heaven, or a petri dish, which ever you
choose. GRIN! Seriously though, I hope that both of you are feeling
better really soon.
Please let Carol know that I remember her as well. She is so special. Her
walk with the Lord is so obvious and we all benefit from it so much. I
can’t wait until she can return to the list.
Just to let you guys know, a crew arrived at 6:00 1m. this morning, just
after Greg left for the post office and they have begun afixing the wood
to the foundation. It looks like I may get a house after all!
The boys did well last week on their own, including being responsible for
medicating our cat, who did end up being diagnosed with a bladder
irritation of some sort. He’s doing much better now though.
My Chris’s last day of summer school. was today, but, for some reason, he
is being really irritable. It could be due to a lot of things, the heat,
alergies, relief that summer school is over or relief that we are home.
It could also be his way of acting out over the fact that his oldest
brother is leaving Wednesday. Who knows? At any rate, I pray that the
setback is temporary. In so many ways, he is doing better.

I also have church news to share, but I think that I’ll wait to right
about that until my laundry is done. It’s good news, mostly, but we still
need a lot of prayer.
Sorry that this is so brief and disjointed. ?Then again, I don’t know,
maybe you guys liked it that way.
Good to be back.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!