ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:20:33 -0500
Karen,
Yes, I am like that.  I don't like taking medicines for that very reason.
When we take a medicine, it might do what they tell you it will do but for
every good action of the medication there are other effects that are  bad.
Any chemical introduced into the body is something foreign to the body and
for which God did not create the body.  It is true that it might help but
then it might change something in the body which can cause a lot more
misery.  I will take medicine when it seems to be a necessary thing but not
until.  I have authoritis in my left thumb.  No dougt it came from many
years of ppunishing the thumb with piano tuning.  I am taking nothing for it
other than some Salmon oil.  If it doesn't get a lot worse, I can live with
it.  I have been living with it for some years.  Praise God for good health!

Ned