ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:26:35 -0400
Ben ate a little of some pancakes! Not the most nutrious of foods, but it's
better than nothing.  He still isn't feeling good at all, he looks awfully
swelled to me...even his hands look swelled.  I wonder at what point this
becomes dangerous?  How can I know when or if I should seek medical advice?
I just feel so tired today, didn't sleep well at all last night, and  then I
have this term paper due Thursday!
Rhonda Partain