ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:47:58 +0200
Hi, Phil,

I had no idea you are half German nor have I ever heard any stories
about your grandparents. <g>

Do you actually speak the language to any extent? One of these days
we need to set up something for Conversational German on one of these
voice chat sites in the blind community. <g>

I still have not been able to get the complete list of commands from
list serv. One of the things I'd like to know is how to go nomail -
and back to normal list mode again should the need arise ever.

It's been very cool. I hang out on a few of the voice chat sites and
ver the last couple months bumped into a few people I've known from
on here for ages. That inticed me to want to have my subscription
active again as it is nice to have a central place to communicate
with those people in the blind community who are also brothers and
sisters in Christ!

Thanks bunches  to everyone.

Doris