ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 21:14:20 -0700
Angel,

My heart goes out to you in your struggles and tears.  I've not been where
you are, but I have had some things in my life that I really hurt over.  I
allowed bitterness to take over in my heart.  God is compassionate and full
of mercy.  Be assured the that the bad things that happen aren't from him.
Maybe you feel, even as I did, that I had not only a cause to be bitter, but
also the right to be bitter and angry at God for my circumstance.  I can
tell you that when I brought my anger and bitterness to him, confessing it
exactly as it was, and asking him to take even that from me, he heard my cry
and, though my circumstance didn't change, my attitude changed.  I found the
Lord working in my life more than I had ever known before.  I don't know
where you are as far as those feelings are concerned.  I simply offer my
comments and support here.    I'll be praying.

Hugs,
Vicki