ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:05:52 -0600
Hi Sharon and Everyone,

A lot of people don't attend crowded conference rooms because when
everyone is talking at once, no one can hear what is being said.

On the Conversation Station you will find in room 6400 we don't allow
everyone to talk at once.

When everyone talks at once, the conversation is not understood.

We would love to have you all attend our conferences on the
Conversation Station: 712-432-6499

After you hear the train whistle and announcement you will hear the
mandated FCC announcements for under-aged children.

Press 1 for live chat rooms.

Then press 6400 and pound. Then press pound again.

Here is our schedule.

Monday nights at 9 PM Eastern in room 6400 we have General Chat.

Tuesday nights at 9 PM Eastern in room 6400 we have a Bible study or
teaching and prayer time.

Friday nights at 9 PM Eastern in room 6400 we have general chat.

Saturday nights at 9 PM Eastern in room 6400 we have Prayer and
Praise and some times a teaching or Bible reading and always we have
prayer time..

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.