ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 13:56:08 -0400
Sometimes she seems to have good advice, but she is missing compassion,
concern for others, she seems to me to posess a "know it all spirit" a term
I have coined from being around teenage daughters who  "think" they know
everything.  Knowledge is a good thing, but often people will not listen to
it when it is offered with scorn, or with  an "I am smart and You are not"
kind of thinking.
After all, Jesus was not sent to tell us all how bad we are, but to save us!
Rhonda