ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
vinny samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:34:36 -0800
vv
Vicki and List,
This is right, Chris.  I know with myself, I am not always going to respond
to everything, even though I might have an oppinion.  If I did, I would not
have time to do anything else with the amount of messages that come in.  On
spiritual matters, Chris, I usually wait on the Lord to make sure that what
I have to say is, at least, in a right spirit, and hopefully, right
scripturally.  If it is a topic that I don't feel comfortable in discussing,
I just don't say anything.  Now when we are being light and funny, I can
banter along with the rest of us.  Some people are more verbal and have more
time than others.  I have been in a tremendous spiritual battle for about
three years, now, and sometimes,  especially in the last several months,
though I have wanted to write, I just could not bring myself to do so
Anyway, Chris, keep cool, and don't be afraid of loving corrections, for as
it says in Proverbs, "In the multitude of counselors, there is safety.
Love,
Vinny