ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:32:00 -0500
 Thanks for your prayers, though. I don't ever want to experience anything
like this again. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!I'm afraid not. I've had them before,
but none like this. This is my first really scary episode. Sometimes, if
it's bad enough, I'll have one during a thunderstorm, but that's only fear
of thunder. I know, thunder's only a noise, but it means that the lightning
flashes aren't far behind. I tremble sometimes thinking about it. Ugh! I
said the name Jesus over and over again, sang a hymn or two, quoted a few
verses from Psalm 91, prayed, and when I was finally in my room, turned the
TV to TBN for preaching. I figured focusing on Jesus might drive out the
fear, but thank God He allowed my aunt to come home when she did. I felt
better after she got here, and around four, I finally crashed like an
overloaded hard drive. But hey, that was a peaceful sleep. I have a strong
feeling that Jesus put me under anesthesia, or in a relaxed and peaceful
state.