ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:06:10 -0500
Brad,

I'm praying for Bernard and his wife, that God will heal her completely and
she will be able to walk with out any difficulty. I'm praying for Bernard's
health as well. I sure miss being in contact with him. Please give him my
msn instant messenger address so he can add me to his contact list if he
wants to.

Praying for you and your loving family, too.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson