ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:48:23 -0500
Yes, and let's not forget the one whom all pastors of Christian religion
preach on, Jesus, and was he not  the ultimate servant? Laying all aside to
teach us bone heads how to get eternal life, and then laying down his life
for those who he knew would spit in his face as he carried the cross on his
bleeding back.

Brad

Vinny Samarco wrote:
>Hi Phil,This was very good.  I am reminded of a scripture somewhere in Peter
>(I think) which say for all to be submitted to each other.  Any leader who
>is truly called by God, and worth his salt needs to be submitted to His
>peers, His board, and the congregation, for you never know who the Lord will
>choose to speak through.  He even spoke through a donkey once.
>Now, as far as calling to the ministry, I knew someone who admitted one day
>that he chose being a pastor because the job placement test he took told him
>that he was best qualified for the ministry.  I'm sure the Lord was very
>impressed with that!  I'll make more comments later.
>Vinny

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!