ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:03:17 -0500
Hello Ned,
Sometimes it is hard for us to see what is right under our noses when it
comes to our children or grandchildren because we do not want to believe the
people we love would behave in this manner.  I am and will be praying for
you and for Ivy Michelle.  God loves her and he can work miracles as you
know.
Virgie and Hoshi