ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:30:01 -0500
Yeah, me and my friends when we get together play Skipbo, Uno and Phase Ten.
We do it just to have fun.  I love playing cards.

Amy
<[log in to unmask]><BR>&gt; &gt;Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006
1:22 PM <BR>&gt; &gt;Subject: Re: Heavenly Play Offs <BR>&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt;
&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; Even if we did have competition in Heaven, it would
not be seen as a <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; prideful thing, but jus
>  t for fun. <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; &gt; Sharon
</BLOCKQUOTE></body></html>