ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:51:56 -0000
Hi, Virgie,

I am sorry to say, that we don't have a thanks giving day or holiday, here
in england.

Thats why I think it is great what you all do in the states.

I tape with a friend called Julie ann cobb. who lives in clarksburg wa. and
she tells me that you have different banquits and door prises at different
funsions.

love,
Malcolm.