ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:00:58 -0600
Praying. It is good they caught it now.  My dad had surgury at 70 years of
age and came through with flying colors, as my father-in-law at 58 years
old, both heavy smokers at the time and over weight. Praying there is no
damage and surgery if needed will put him back in the driver's seat. For
now  though it has got to be unnerving for both of them and I pray the
peace of God upon them and fears and vain imaginations are done away with
and the voice of truth they've come to know is who they hear.

Brad