ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:53:12 -0500
Dear Virgie,

Oh, that is horrible! I just talked to him a few weeks ago! He is so
very kind and loving!

That's the second person this morning that I have heard about that
has passed away just recently.

I'll post a prayer request for a family member in a little while. Got
to go to the chiropractor this morning.

I'm praying for Dean Jackson and his family. I do believe he knew the Lord.

Please keep us posted.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson