ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:22:15 -0500
Lelia,

Whew! Aren't you happy Todd's parents are gone back to California?
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! My mother lives near Sarasota, Florida, and I
haven't seen her since I lived in Phoenix, Arizona back in 1983 when
she and Dad came out to meet John and make sure I was in good hands.
They loved him!

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,

Reeva Parry.