ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:22:02 -0400
Earlier, [log in to unmask] wrote:
I am forwarding this from a friend for those of  you who have sleep aphnea.
By the way, a Uvulaplasty is a way to treat those with sleep aphnea, which is
what I have. Instead of using a positive air pressure machine with its mask,
you have part of your pallet removed. This should reduce the obstructive
breathing incidents and associated snoring during sleep.

In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zCfwlB/TM
messages to the group.

To temporarily stop mail from this group, send a message to:
To resume receiving mail, send a message to:
To receive a daily digest, send a message to:
Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/