ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:28:23 -0600
Following is a message that I received from Mary and wanted to share it with
you since there was so much concern. Thank you.

Hi, I did find out a little more but not enough.  She was going down the
stairs at night and her dog was lying at the top and she tripped over him
and
fell all the way down.  Chuck took her to the hospital and they xrayed and
stitched her knee and were watching to see if they would need to do surgery
so they gave her pain meds for it but they didn't bother to check for
internal injuries or head injuries like they should have because she was
only complaining about her knee.  Thanks for the sweet message.  Love and
Prayers,  Mary