ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Littlekat10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:21:39 -0400
Snicker, Phil!  Now what does Sandy think about that hose?  But seriously, I
am glad you and Mr. CPAP made friends.  I love mine and I feel better and
have fewer nightmares now.  Before I got my machine I used to dream that I
was being suffocated by balloons.  That was so terrifying!  Now I can't
remember my dreams unless I've had a bad night and that doesn't happen all
that often.

Littlekat