ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:22:16 -0400
Oh Phil,
I love this one!  At least, a new forward with a very true
message.  Thank you.This is up there with the Noah's Ark one.

  You know, I hate to say it, and I'll probably get in deep water for
this one, but I have to admit that, last night, during that all night
drama session, put on by our senators, who, evidently didn't even
really stay there, I couldn't help but entertain thoughts of, well,
shall we say, thoughts of proof that terrorism is alive and well in
our world.  Don't worry, I've repented, but I am just so frustrated
with the crowd  of jesters who claim to be running our country right
now, who's main concern is getting re-elected, not preserving or
protecting our nation, that I could scream!
Kathy  Who had better not say anything more for fear that the
monitoring police will take her away and convict her of, conspiracy?