ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 10:32:41 +0100
Dear sister Pat,

I'm praying for you and will continue to do so.

May our Lord Jesus deal with each of your hurts and pains, with the tender
loving care that you deserve and He longs to give you!

Have a lovely day and I'm really glad the party went so well!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.