ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:21:15 -0600
Dear Rhonda 2,

Please know that I'm praying for your friend who has the rare cancer.

I know that God knows you love her even though you can't be with her.
If you need to talk, please let me know and I'm here to listen. I
also lost a very close friend do to cancer last year.

My heart really aches for those who are suffering with cancer, and
for those loving ones also.

You can write to me privately if you want, and I can call you if you
want to talk or cry. I really do want to be there for you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson