ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:48:50 -0500
Man!  That's all right.  Yesterday we were at the doctor's office waiting
for the van you know?  Well, a few people came and talked to Kermit and as
per usual, I wasn't there.  Well anyway, finally the straw that broke the
camel's back was when a couple came and started all that cooing and "hi
sweetheart" stuff to Kermit.  I loudly cleared my throat and said, "there
are prople sitting here too you know."  The lady then turned round as she
and her husband were going into the building and said to me, "yeah, that was
rude, wasn't it?"  Sometimes if you smile while you're giving them a hard
time they will be a little nicer about being repremanded.