ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 15:02:54 -0600
I was watching Animal Planet yesterday.  Mutual of Omaha was doing their
wild Kingdom which is probably as old as I am.  They were studying lions in
Africa in a certain place who have learned to swim when needed.  They
tranquilized one of the lions, implanted a chip, and from then on, using GPS
satellite tracking, they new where this animal was at all times.  It made me
more than a little nervous considering the mark of the beast.  How would
they make us take the mark?  Did you know it is already possible, according
to reports I have heard just recently, to give a patient a shot and the chip
is thus implanted?  so, create a worldwide scare, call it the bird flue,
inoculate people and tell them it is to protect them from the coming bird
flue, and wha lla, you have people standing in line for their shot, or
should I say, for their mark of the beast.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com