ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:17:51 -0800
I didn't sleep good last night either.  Saturday night, I was in a deep
sleep when I got a call at 3:30 in the morning.  It was a wrong number, but
I didn't get back to sleep after that.  Last night, it tooke me a long time
to get to sleep and once I did, I didn't sleep very deep.  I woke up tired
today.  I pray we all get good sleep tonight.

Cec