ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:30:01 -0500
Dear Helen, and Everyone,

Oh Loving Helen, you are so sweet! Your words are from your heart, and from
Jesus. They comfort me.

You guys, do you know my Mother put me in a Baby home for 5 years because
she couldn't deal with me with my blindness. I stayed with all kinds of
people when I was little before I was five when they brought me home that
summer before I was taken to the Oregon State School for the Blind. I never
felt a part of my family and I really still don't. It hurts me.

When she said those horrible things to me on Saturday night, I wanted to
tell her that I would quit calling people Loving, if she would quit smoking
and drinking, but I did not say that to her.

My love is from The Lord, and I'll never stop telling people they are
loving. I'll never stop calling people loving, either. If I do that, I will
be disobeying Jesus. It's because Jesus that this love exists, not because
of me. I'm not capable of loving that much, but through Our Lord, Jesus
Christ, we can do all things. I love to love people as God wants me to. I
won't let anyone take that love away from me.

I learned how to love when I was at the School for the Blind. We were loved
a whole lot. Yes, we were punished when we did wrong, but just ask Cecily
and Paulette, we were also loved, and we were squeezed.

So, guys, I'm sending this with all the love in my heart and you are all
Loving! Because God made you that way.

Am I crazy? Probably yes. I'm crazy for Jesus, and I don't care what anyone
thinks.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson