ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:36:40 -0500
I'd ask those of you who have a mind and heart for prayer to pray for my
bud in Australia, more specific his wife Val. I do not as yet know all the
details but he told my wife today she was found with some major health
issues involving the kidney and liver was it, or pancreas, as well
something to do with Osteoporosis complications and is expected  according
to doctors prognosis, to be wheel chair bound within six months. Some of
you know Bernard through various internet means. He has  asked for
intercessory prayer on their behalf. I'll be talking to him tomorrow
morning and I'll keep you posted. Thank you.

Brad

   The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing