ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:09:15 -0400
Kathy, I pray that you will experience Jesus stretching out His Hand over
the waves of turmoil of your troubled spirit and soul, hearing Him say,
"Peace, be still".  I hurt with you, and do understand what you mean by
it's like a cloud burst waiting to happen.
God bless you, my precious sister.
Love,
Helen