ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:39:11 -0600
Ben is feeling much better, remember to pray for him tomorrow,  there is a
blockage in his wrist where they sort of spliced some arteries together to
allow the dialysis to be done that way...it asn't been working good, so they
are going to  run dye through and see if they can find the blockage and  fix
it.  Presently he has a sort of catheter in his neck where by the dialysis
is done, pray all goes well, it is  an out patient  thing sort of like a
heart catherization they say!!!
But we will be in Rome about 60 miles from here all da I'm sure, I don't
like hospitals  ver much!
They make me anxious.