ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:24:37 -0700
Hi Kathy,
Well,
It sounds like you are making the right decissions.  Time to put him in the
Lord's hands, as you have been doing.  I don't think our father is going to
be quite as easy on him as Chris might like, till he stops running. So let
him get busted, suspended, and what ever else he needs to grow him up
quickly.
No, the Lord will never leave him or forsake him.  However, he might have to
take him the Jonah way for awhile.
God bless.  We are all supporting and praying for you guys.
            Love,
            Vinny

P.S.  Sorry to hear about the Packers--that really adds to your stress
level, I'm sure.